I'm at a point quite reminiscent of childhood, where I'm rushing (if only mentally) to the mailbox everyday on the way home from work, eagerly turning the key, and peering inside the dark metal bin (we are using a super box) . After years of mail = bills or junk, and a shift to more electronic communication, once again I find myself much more interested in(snail) mail than I have been for some time.
Right now I'm waiting for:
- One more year-end tax form;
- A transfer form ("Assignment & Irrevocable Power of Attorney - Securities") for a single share of TransCanada Corp. (TSX:TRP) so I can start taking advantage of their Dividend Reinvestment Plan;
- A certificate number for BCE after having mailing in my transfer form a couple weeks ago,
- My PC Financial MasterCard;
- My first set of PC Financial cheques; and,
- My first copy of MoneySense magazine, having ordered a subscription by redeeming Air Miles.